At Shabushabu Macoron, nothing is more important to us than healthy and safety of our customers and our staff. In our restaurant, we are putting maximal emphasis on the procedures that support our high in health and cleanliness. So that we can manage the restaurant safely and our guests can enjoy the experience without any worries, we take the following measures. We appreciate your cooperation.
- Please change the reservation date if you are not feeling well or if you have a fever over 100.4°F at the time you receive a confirmation email from Yelp (the day before the reservation date).
- We check the temperature of each guests at the entrance with non-contact thermometers. If you or your company has a fever over 100.4°F (37.4°C), we ask that you change the reservation date. (No charge will be added in this case. Inly when you cancel the reservation completely do we charge a cancellation fee.)
- Please make sure to clean your hands with hand sanitizers available at the restaurant.
- We have removed some chairs to expand the space between customers. Please leave a space between you and your company (or other customers) when you take a seat.
- We require all employees to wear masks and wash their hands regularly.
- We ask all employees to stay home if they do not feel well or have a fever, mandating at minimum a week at home. If they feel sick at work, we require that they go home immediately and stay home.
- We enforce all employees to check their temperature before starting work.
- We have disposable sheets for toilet seats.
- We place an air purifier inside and we open the window to ventilate.
- We ensure routine cleaning and disinfection of frequently touched surfaces and objects, such as doorknobs, tabletops or countertops, etc.